Monday, February 5, 2007

Reactions

I posted a link to this blog at http://www.sabbah.biz  who has nominated Desert Peace for best website at some blog awards. You can follow it over here http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2007/01/02/2007-bloggie-awards/

The reaction is more or less what is expected and is as follows. (you can confirm it at the above url) However comment number 16 doesn't appear since Sabbah has decided that I am a zionist and anti palestinian. However it does appear over here in it's original form waiting to be moderated.

14
RealDesetPeace Says:

February 5th, 2007 at 11:45 am

Haitham,

I understand that you have nominated Desert Peace for best blog and all that, you might want to check this blog and decide for yourself. http:// –removedbysabbah — . blogspot.com

===========================================
15
Haitham Says:

February 5th, 2007 at 12:23 pm

RealDesetPeace,

I’ve checked your blog and read it very well.

It is clear that you have a problem with Steve (a.k.a. DesertPeace), and I’m not really interested in the details now. However, if I support Steve, it is for what he is now, not for what he was, that if what you said is at all true!!!!

Let’s look at logically, anyone reading your blog (one post) can easily conclude that it is Hoaxes trying to nail down a pro-Palestine activist because his “The word is mightier than the sword”, as they say. Their is no reason for me (or anyone) to believe your story for you don’t have any credibility. You MIGHT be one of those pissed off Zionist (a.k.a. terrorists, Nazis).

If what you are saying about Steve is true, then why don’t you take him to court? You have legal issues in your claims that can put the man behind the bars, so, what is holding you?

On the other hand, even if what you said is true, I take a man for what he is NOW, not for what he was YESTERDAY!!!

Having said above, I’m afraid that I will not allow you or anyone else to use my blog as a propaganda tool against a pro-Palestine or anti-Zionist person. Your blog address was deleted, and don’t expect your comments to be published anymore.

=========================
16
RealDesertPeace Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

February 5th, 2007 at 12:54 pm

Great to know that you would support someone who is pedophile and sick bastard just because he is supporting your cause right now. Why doesn’t he answer my questions? Or is he so occupied “having a good time with Palestinian boys” that he doesn’t get time to answer.

You accuse the Jews of calling everything anti semitic, so how come you do more or less the same thing by calling everything thing that goes against your ideology as being anti palestinian and pro zionist.

If that bastard would go to jail, he come out claiming that the zionists put him in jail for being Pro palestinian.

So don’t post my comments, doesn’t make me a difference. I have known Steve for 14 years, and I have seen him in very different avtars over those years. So tommorow when he changes his ideology and starts hating arabs once again, I guess you will come out and say “I take a man for what he is NOW, not for what he was YESTERDAY!!!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It shows how much Palestinians really care about their children, doesn't it. They send them to face soldiers and now they are willing to support a sick guy who might sodomize their children, as long they get to wipe out the Jews.