Monday, February 5, 2007

Finally Steve Reacts

http://desertpeace.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-personal-webstalker.html

As I expected, DP doesn't even bring up the url of my blog. All he does is claim that he is being harrased because he is pro palestinian. So why didn't he burn out my comments to start with? Why wait until I have my own blog.

And so if you are warning people about me then why not give them the url to my blog and let them read the whole exchange between me and Sabbah. Oh! are we talking censorship now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like DP is really scared of RDP, so he is not giving out the url to your blog.

RealDesertPeace said...

Couldn't disagree with you. But the question is how will this blog eventually be accessible by people so that they realize who DP really is?

RealDesertPeace said...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Sorry for stealing your artwork :)

Chet said...

realdeserpeace, you seem to have a personal problem with steve. I am beginning to think you and ibby are the same person.

RealDesertPeace said...

chet, if you don't have the guts to post my comments on your blog, why do you post your comments here. Seems to me that you have a problem.
You can think what you like. The fact is you seem to have a problem with the very existence of Israel, the very existence of the US and the fact that Bush is your President. Why don't you go live in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Gaza?

My blog is to expose who Steve is and as opposed to you I clearly mention that in my blog, as opposed to your blog where you say "I am just an ordinary guy who likes the simple things in life." but then goes of Israel, US and Bush trash talk.

I am starting to think that Ibi is right when he calls you nebraskian neo nazi.