Friday, May 18, 2007

Chet - Steve's advocate #2

In addition to Karin, I had Chet, a neo nazi from nebraska, coming over to my blog uninvited and posting comments. First he posted a comment on the same post as Karin
Here's the exchange
=======================================================
Chet said...

If you don't want comments then disable them. For Steve he is a great friend of mine also. I don't care if he served in the IDF, I served during Vietnam, that doesn't mean a thing to me. I will ask you the same as you told Karin, Why don't you mind your own business and quit putting Steve or others down if you can't handle it.

May 16, 2007 1:34 PM


realdesertpeace said...

Chet, I think you have a problem. I am not closing my blog to comments like a low life and allowing only comments that favor me like your friend Steve does.
As I said to Karin, I did not invite you to my blog, both of you came here with your own free will. You posted comments and I replied. I did not post comments on either of your blogs asking you to come over and be convinced of anything.

You served in Nam, coz you had to. Steve came to Israel when he was beyond the age where he was obligated to serve in the IDF, but he did, why?

The point on my blog is not whether Steve served in the IDF or not. The point is Steve is a scum bag!

Do you have problems with my blog because the whole purpose is to smear your friends name. Then your blog, Karin's blog and Steve's blog have 3 purposes to "smear Israel's name", to generate Anti American incitement and to smear Bush's name. So I don't think you or Karin or anyone else involved with smearing is going to tell me that my blog is about smearing a persons name.

May 16, 2007 7:28 PM

=======================================================

In addition to this he posted a comment on

Finally Steve Reacts

the exchange is as follows

=======================================================
Chet said...

realdeserpeace, you seem to have a personal problem with steve. I am beginning to think you and ibby are the same person.

May 16, 2007 4:41 PM


RealDesertPeace said...

chet, if you don't have the guts to post my comments on your blog, why do you post your comments here. Seems to me that you have a problem.
You can think what you like. The fact is you seem to have a problem with the very existence of Israel, the very existence of the US and the fact that Bush is your President. Why don't you go live in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Gaza?

My blog is to expose who Steve is and as opposed to you I clearly mention that in my blog, as opposed to your blog where you say "I am just an ordinary guy who likes the simple things in life." but then goes of Israel, US and Bush trash talk.

I am starting to think that Ibi is right when he calls you nebraskian neo nazi.

May 17, 2007 9:07 AM

=======================================================

A person telling me that I should close my comments, firstly moderates comments on his blog just like his sick pal Desert Peace. So my comments never made it his past moderation. In addition he followed Karin's lead and banned my IP address, unfortunately for him, he was in for a surprise just like Karin when I changed my IP address and managed to post comments which never got past his moderation.

Since he seems to do what Karin does I will link to his posts so that people coming to his blog will see the link to this blog, until he decides to remove the 'Links to this post" link from his posts

So here we go.....................................

http://criese1946.blogspot.com/2007/05/pro-israel-lobby-and-us-middle-east.html

http://criese1946.blogspot.com/2007/05/ron-paul-on-blowback.html

http://criese1946.blogspot.com/2007/05/al-nakba_17.html

http://criese1946.blogspot.com/2007/05/leader-israel-deserves.html

http://criese1946.blogspot.com/2007/05/as-gaza-burns.html

I'll keep updating this list

No comments: